Mini-cox® apple tree
Malus domestica Mini-cox®
The apple tree Mini-Cox®is part of the dwarf fruit trees that can be grown in pots on a balcony or terrace, its white decorative bloom is self-fertile and appears at the end of March.
Despite its small size the Mini-Cox® will amaze you with its production of large sweet and juicy red apples,the harvest takes place in September, the apples are of good taste quality and can be kept until the end of December.
The apple tree Mini-Cox® can be grown in the ground or in a 7.5 liter pot in a universal potting mix mixed with a little compost, regular watering is necessary in summer, you can fertilize from March to September or change the substrate every year, during the winter leave the tree outside.
Appel tree grafted low stem on MM111 rootstocks
- Common name : Apple tree Mini-cox®
- Family : Rosaceae
- Category : grafted low stem fruit tree
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : white
- Fruit : large sweet and juicy red apples
- Harvest : September - October
- Use : balcony - terrace - isolated - orchard
- Soil : all
- Habit : compact
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).