This variety is well known for its calming herbal teas, indeed, with fresh or dried flowers you can prepare excellent infusion beneficial for health.
The Roman chamomile is smaller, it does not exceed 10 to 30cm, it is easily grown from seeds that are sown directly in the garden in early spring, to harvest if possible before the full bloom of July flowers To September.
- Common name : Roman chamomile
- Family : Asteraceae
- Category : perennial
- Time to sow seeds : early spring
- Harvest : june to october
- Use : tisane
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : ground cover
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
- legal information : Unfortunately, we are prohibited from publishing the indications and properties of plants, in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006 of the European Parliament.
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category: