Morelle de Balbis - Litchi Tomato BIO
Morelle de Balbis or Litchi Tomato is a beautiful plant of 1,5m decorative with flowers light blue from where fruit emerge to the surprising taste of lychee.
To sow in terrine in March / April at 20 ° C set up in May and harvest in August / September.
- Common name : Morelle de Balbis, Tomate litchi
- Category : fruit
- Time to sow seeds : mars/avril
- Harvest : août/septembre.
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Raphanus sativus (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Lepidium sativum (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)