Supersteak Beef tomato
As its name suggests it is a Steak tomato, a large fleshy tomato where you can cut good and large slices.
Sow early spring in a protected seedbedvat 20°C or later outdoors in frames; prick out once and plant out indoors in pots.
Tomatoes love the warmth; also suitable if you have a sunny sheltered spot in the garden. Prune regularly!
- Common name : Supersteak Beef tomato
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : end of February in terrine
- Harvest : after 120 days
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category: