Multi-colored sweet corn
Multi-colored sweet corn produces large edible and decorative ears at a time, sowing from April to June every 30 cm spacing the rows of 70 cm.
This robust plant can reach 2 meters in height and can be used as natural support for climbing beans, in combination with the squash, this trio complements harmoniously, one bringing nitrogen to the soil, corn acting as a natural guardian for the climber and the other to cover the soil with its large leaves keeping the moisture ideal.
Multi-colored sweet corn is generally harvested from late August or early September when the filaments of the ears start to brown,at this time the grains are still very tender to be consumed, it is also possible to let the surplus mature for decorative purposes, they will be dry and bursting with color.
- Common name : Multi-colored sweet corn
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : April to June
- Harvest : end of August to beginning of September
- Use : kitchen and decoration
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Raphanus sativus (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)