Curry plant BIO
Also called Immortelle, Helichrysum Curry plant is a rare perennial, protected in its natural environment.
This plant with beautiful silvery evergreen foliage produces small yellow flowers from July to August, very decorative, they spread a strong curry fragrance as its foliage when crumpled.
The leaves are used in cooking, but their tastes are much less pronounced than their smells.
Helichrysum curry plant is mainly used and obtained its reputation in essential oil.
Harvest possible all year according to need.
- Common name : Curry plant - Italian strawflower - immortelle
- Family : Astéraceae
- Category : perennial
- Foliage : evergreen
- Color of flowers : yellow
- Time to sow seeds : March to May
- Harvest : all year
- Use : essential oil - dry bouquets - shrubbery
- Soil : draining and poor
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- legal information : Unfortunately, we are prohibited from publishing the indications and properties of plants, in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006 of the European Parliament.
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Vigna radiata (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Ocimum basilicum (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Cochlearia armoracia L.