Cocktail tomato Ravello
The Cocktail tomato Ravello is a variety of early tomatoes growing in clusters, with elongated bright red fruits, small caliber of about 25 grams each, with delicious flesh.
-Variety resistant to diseases.
-For growing in the open ground or in a greenhouse.
This bag contains enough seeds for 2 m2
- Common name : Cocktail tomato Ravello
- Category : vegetable
- Fruit : cocktail tomato in clusters, with elongated bright red fruits
- Time to sow seeds : February to April in a protected seed-bed and April in greenhouse or outdoor
- Harvest : July to September
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).