Tatsoi - Japanese Greens
Brassica narinosa (seeds for micro-leaves consumption)
Tatsoi seeds, also called rosette pakchoi or broadbeaked mustard or even spoon mustard.
The Tatsoi to germinate can harvest at two different stages of growth:
The young shoots can be harvested after about 7 days and the pretty young spoon-shaped leaves can be harvested after 4 weeks. Easy to grow, Tatsoi will delicately flavor a multitude of your dishes, raw in salads or cooked like spinach. T
o sow all year round indoors.
- Common name : Tatsoi - Japanese Greens
- Category : vegetable
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
You might also like