Rumex sanguineus (seeds for micro-leaves consumption)
Sorrel Red-Veined seeds to be harvested after 3 weeks and to be tasted as young leaves, these micro leaves will be tasted in your preparations with cheese or fish eggs, but also in your salads and will surprise you with their slightly acidulous flavor.
But the most surprising is the pretty green colors veined with bright red which will bring elegance to your dishes.
To sow all year round indoors, and outdoor in season
- Common name : Sorrel Red-Veined
- Category : vegetable
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
You might also like