Panicled Goldenrain tree
The Panicled Goldenrain Tree was discovered by d’Incarville in 1750 and introduced in France in 1789, exploited for the soap that can be extracted from its pulp.
This small rustic tree with a rounded peak has a pretty pinnate foliage turning yellow in autumn, its remarkable yellow and fragrant flowering is followed by capsules from 4 to 6 cm in the form of paper lantern containing kernels.
To recommend for all gardens.
- Common name : Panicled Goldenrain tree
- Family : Sapindaceae
- Category : tree
- Spread : 10 - 12 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : yellow
- Use : Isolated, alignment,bonzaï
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : Spreading
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Gleditsia triacanthos inermis Sunburst