Redcurrant Jonkheer van Tets
Ribes rubrum Jonkheer van Tets
Ribes rubrum Jonkheer van Tets : early and generous fruit production.
Ribes rubrum Jonkheer van Tets or Redcurrant Jonkheer van Tets is an early variety of currant, vigorous and very productive, which offers large and succulent red berries very fragrant. It has the advantage of adapting to all climates, of withstanding the cold down to -15 ° C and of showing good resistance to disease.
In April, the Ribes rubrum Jonkheer van Tets is covered with small self-fertile flowers of yellow color, honey. They are followed in June-July by red fruits, translucent and shiny, arranged in long clusters. Their pulp is juicy, fragrant, sweet and slightly acidic. They are perfect in jams, jellies, coulis, they are also delicious eaten raw.
Redcurrant Jonkheer van Tets thrives in any type of soil, cool and well drained. He appreciates a sunny or semi-shaded situation. You will need to remove the older branches or those that are too weak so that only the vigorous branches are kept.
The Redcurrant Jonkheer van Tets reaches 1.50 m in height for the same width. It can be combined with other fruit shrubs such as blackcurrant or gooseberry to form a greedy hedge.
- Common name : Redcurrant Jonkheer van Tets
- Family : Grossulariaceae
- Category : fruit tree
- Spread : 1,50 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : yellow
- Fruit : very fragrant red berries - sweet - juicy and slightly acidic
- Harvest : June - July
- Use : shrubbery - free or fruit hedges
- Soil : all
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Density per m² : 1
- Enemies : aphids - caterpillars
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Queen of the pippin apple tree
Malus Domestica Reine des Reinettes
Rubus idaeus Willamette
Apistar® apple tree
Malus domestica Apistar®
Kiwi Fruit Self-fertile Jenny
Actinidia deliciosa Jenny
Pear tree Beurré Hardy
Pyrus communis Beurré Hardy
Hardy kiwi vine female Ananasnaya
Actinidia arguta Ananasnaya
Fig tree Violette Dauphine
Ficus Carica Violette Dauphine
Hardy kiwi vine female Jumbo
Actinidia Arguta Jumbo
Hardy kiwi vine female Maki
Actinidia Arguta Maki
kiwifruit plant self-fertile
Actinidia deliciosa Auto Solo