Egyptian Turnip Rooted Beetroot
Sow from late sring until mid summer in rows in open ground. Thin out if necessary. After boiling, cool off the beets and serve them with stuffed eggs for a refreshing salad.
Pack of 5 grams for 8M²
-Vegetation : annual
-Time to sow seeds : late spring until mid summer
-Harvest time : after 70 days
-Spacing between rows : 35 cm
-Spacing between plants : 10 cm
-growth of seeds after 10-20 days
-Plant thinning : if necessary
- Common name : Betterave plate d'Egypte
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : de mi-avril jusque mi-juillet
- Harvest : après 100 jours
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
(seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)