Red cabbage Red Head
Brassica oleracea var. capitata f. rubra
Sow late spring in seedbed in open ground. Plant out after 5-6 weeks. This is a medium early, dark red cabbage. It is recommended that cabbage are not sown in the same area within 3-4 years.
-Vegetation : annual
-Time to sow seeds : late spring
-Harvest time : after 150 days
-Spacing between rows : 50 cm
-Spacing between plants : 50 cm
-growth of seeds after 10-20 days
- Common name : Chou cabus rouge tête noire
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : avril à mi-mai
- Harvest : après 150 jours
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
(seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Ocimum basilicum var. citriodorum (seeds for micro-leaves consumption)
Raphanus sativus (seeds for micro-leaves consumption)