The Ice plant is a rare, forgotten vegetable that resurfaces, because it is very appreciated for its frosty appearance, for its sweet flavor, refreshing, slightly tart and its crunchy structure that enhances summer salads very well.
To taste this wonderful plant, it must be cultivated either because it is not found or very rare in shops. To try !
Sow from March to April in terrine or from April to June in open ground.
- Common name : Ficoïde glaciale
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : mars à avril ou d’avril à juin en pleine terre
- Harvest : de juin à octobre
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category: