- Common name : Rue
- Category : herbe aromatique
- Time to sow seeds : March - April in terrine April - June in open ground
- Use : young leaves to season game and meats - preparation of alcoholic beverages (grappa)
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- legal information : Unfortunately, we are prohibited from publishing the indications and properties of plants, in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006 of the European Parliament.
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Brassica oleracea (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Medicago sativa (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Sinapis alba (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Lens culinaris (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)