Broad Beans threefold white
Broad Beans are well known for their exceptional taste, this early variety produces long pods containing 5 to 6 protein-rich beans, very popular in broths and other winter dishes.
The Broad Beans are resistant to the cold they can be grown early in the year and sown in open ground from February to August, indeed, 5°C is enough to germinate the seed and start the plant can be demanding.
A nearby dill crop is beneficial as it will help keep away aphids.
The harvest is made after 60/70 days.
- Common name : Broad Beans threefold white
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : from February to August
- Harvest : after 60 to 70 days
- Use : to cook
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Cochlearia armoracia L.