Brassica juncea var. japonica (seeds for micro-leaves consumption)
Seeds of Mizuna, Asian salad resembling arugula, also called japanese mustard for its slightly mustard flavor, combine raw with your salads or cheese dishes, or cooked as a side vegetable and even in soup.
Can be harvested at two different growth stages:
the young shoots are already to be harvested after 7 days and the young serrated leaves after approximately 3 weeks.
To sow all year round indoors, and outdoor in season
- Common name : Mizuna Green
- Category : vegetable
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Lepidium sativum (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Lens culinaris (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Sinapis alba (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
You might also like