Daikon, Japanese radish to sprout, organic
Raphanus sativus (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Seeds of Japanese radish, Daikon to sprout for the consumption of sprouted vegetable seeds.
The vegetable sprouts of the daikon have a fresh and slightly spicy taste, they are rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, C.
They accompany fish, cheese and decorate salads and sandwiches.
Ready to eat in just 5 days
- Common name : Daikon, Japanese radish
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : all year
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Brassica oleracea (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Ocimum basilicum (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Cochlearia armoracia L.
You might also like