Belle étoile Mock Orange
Philadelphus Belle étoile
The Philadelphus Belle Etoile, also called Belle étoile Mock Orange , is a deciduous shrub that will seduce you with its abundant and very fragrant flowering. From June to July, it is covered with a profusion of charming single flowers, whose white petals, slightly purple at the base, reveal a bouquet of yellow stamens in the center. These, very nectariferous, give off an intense scent reminiscent of orange blossom, attracting many foraging insects
Resistant to cold down to - 20 ° C, Belle étoile Mock Orange adapts to any type of soil, but it is more floriferous in the sun, in fertile, cool and well-drained soil. In adulthood, it reaches a height of 1.20 m to 2 m for a spread of 1.10 m.
Very decorative shrub, the Philadelphus Belle étoiles will be perfect in your flower beds, your hedges and your borders. You can also plant it in isolation or in a pot. Belle étoile Mock Orange poets will marry very well with the Weigelas, Buddleias or the Deutzias, allowing to create beautiful associations of colors and to form very pretty flowered hedges which attracts foraging insects.
- Common name : Belle étoile Mock Orange
- Family : Hydrangeaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 1,10 m
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : white
- Use : isolated - shrubbery - hedge
- Soil : all
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : aphid
- Possible diseases : oïdium
- Date of last repotting : 15/12/21
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Sambucus racemosa Plumosa Aurea
Philadelphus Frosty Morn
Camellia reticulata Mary Williams
Euonymus Europaeus Red Cascade
Caryopteris Clandonensis Heavenly Blue
Philadelphus Virginalis Virginal
Cornus sanguinea Midwinter Fire