Bluebehard Hint of Gold
Caryopteris Clandonensis Hint of Gold
The Caryopteris Clandonensis Hint of Gold also called Bluebehard Hint of Gold or Blue Spirea is a small shrub native to China, remarkable for its fragrant foliage, golden in spring turning to acid yellow in summer which highlights a generous autumn bloom of color mauve. Small-growing shrub (0.80 m to 1 m high and 0.60 m to 1 m wide), with a dense and rounded shape, it is ideal for small spaces.
In spring, the leaves of Bluebehard Hint of Gold develop, they are then golden and evolve to a beautiful lime green in summer. They release aromas of anise and lavender when crumpled. From July to September, the original lavender blue flowers bloom, very melliferous, in the form of successive bouquets, staggered along the upper part of the stems.
With good hardiness (down to - 18 °C), the Caryopteris Clandonensis Hint of Gold needs sun to give the best of itself. You will install it in a dry, light, humus-rich and well-drained soil, exposed to full sun. At the end of winter, you will shorten the branches to 10/15 cm from the ground.
You will undoubtedly appreciate the late flowering with azure hues of Caryopteris Clandonensis Hint of Gold in your flower beds, your rockeries or even in a pot on your terrace.
- Common name : Bluebehard Hint of Gold
- Family : Verbenaceae
- Category : shrub
- Spread : 0,60/1M
- Foliage : deciduous
- Color of flowers : lavender blue
- Use : isolated - shrubbery
- Soil : rich and well-drained
- Habit : bushy
- Earth to use : universal potting soil/garden soil/compost
- Enemies : nothing to report
- Possible diseases : resistant to diseases
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Camellia japonica Margherita Coleoni
Ilex aquifolium Madame Briot
Spiraea Japonica Anthony Waterer
Hibiscus syriacus Pink Chiffon
Cornus sanguinea Midwinter Fire
Hibiscus Syriacus Duc de Brabant
Cornus controversa variégata