Celery Tall Utah BIO
Apium Graveolens var. Dulce L.
Celery Tall Utah is an excellent flavor that can be eaten cooked or raw, in the kitchen garden it is a vigorous plant that can reach 70 cm high.
It is better not to sow in the ground too early in the year, because the lifting requires some heat, depending on the year, end of April is the ideal period or under frames from February / March then transplant in May, the ideal spacing is 35 cm between each plant.
Celery is initially a marsh plant, so a regular watering is favorable to him to ensure good growth.
Harvesting takes place on average 150 days after emergence.
This bag of organic seeds Celery Tall Utah is enough for 20 M²
- Common name : Celery Tall Utah Bio
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : March / April
- Harvest : after 150 days
- Use : to cook
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Lens culinaris (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Lepidium sativum (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)
Medicago sativa (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)