Hot Pepper green curry - Cabai
This is an ideal pepper to make Green Thai Curry Paste. For a milder flavour, remove the seeds from the pepper.
Sow indoors or in the greenhouse from mid march to june at 20°C.
After approximately 6 weeks plant out with spacing of 40 x 30 cm or indoors in large pots.
- Common name : Hot Pepper green curry - Cabai
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : mi-janvier à début juin
- Harvest : début août , jusqu'au premières gelées
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Fragaria x ananassa
(seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)