Haloween Pumpkin Jack O Lantern
To make your own Haloween Pumpkin you need; a sharp knife, a dessert spoon, a teaspoon, a candle or tea-light, plenty of newspaper to protect work surface and a large bowl for pumpkin seeds and flesh.
Sow from mid spring until early summer in open ground in seedbed.
Pack of 2 grams for 2M²
- Common name : Citrouille Jack O Lantern
- Category : vegetable
- Time to sow seeds : mai à mi-juin
- Harvest : après 120 jours
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
Lepidium sativum (seeds for consumption of sprouted seeds)