Mustard Red Frills
Brassica juncea (seeds for micro-leaves consumption)
Seeds of red Chinese mustard with a mustard and spicy flavor, these finely cut leaves will enhance your salads and other dishes.
Can harvest at two different stages of growth:
the germinated seeds can already be harvested after 7 days and tasted in micro-shoots, therefore stems and young leaves, the young colored leaves can be harvested and eaten from the fourth week.
To sow all year round indoors, and outdoor in season
- Common name : Mustard Red Frills
- Category : vegetable
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).
16 other products in the same category:
You might also like