The collection of 25 Rhododendrons
The collection of 25 Rhododendron plants :
- Rhododendron Angelo, flowering in early June, large flowers in fragrant pale pink to pinkish-white bouquets, preceded by intense pink flower buds. 1,80 m
- Rhododendron Apricot Nectar, flowering in mid-May, orange-pink edged with a slightly stronger border. 0,90 m.
- Rhododendron Azimut, flowering in early May, salmon pink flowers in bud then salmon white. 1,20 m
- Rhododendron Blue peter, flowering in early May, curled lavender blue petals, with a paler center and a purple macula. 1.40 m.
- Rhododendron Cosmopolitan, flowering mid-May, large clusters of bright pink flowers with dark red spots. 1,50 m
- Rhododendron Furnivall's Daughter, flowering mid-May, pale pink with dark red spots. 1,50 m
- Rhododendron Gedser gold, flowering in early May, campanulate inflorescences with very rounded petals, bright yellow. 1,20 m
- Rhododendron Goldika, flowering in early May, large yellow flowers and garnet centre. 1,50 m
- Rhododendron Goldkrone, flowering at the beginning of May, lemon yellow, very pale and maroon-red colour. 1,20 m
- Rhododendron Leo, flowering mid-May, intense red. Large shrub: 1,80 m
- Rhododendron Loderi King George, flowering at the beginning of May, pink in bud, large very pale pink flower turning to white. Large shrub: 1,80 m
- Rhododendron Lord Roberts, flowering mid-May, large dark crimson red flowers with very dark purple spots. Large shrub: 1,80 m
- Rhododendron Marcel Menard, flowering mid-May, large dark purple flowers with ocher spots. 1,40 m
- Rhododendron Midnight Beauty, flowering mid-May, deep burgundy red flowers underlined by a black macula. 1,50 m
- Rhododendron Pinguin, flowering in early May, petals with wavy edges, lilac washed with cream and dark purple stain. 1,20 m
- Rhododendron Polar Bear, very fragrant flowering in early June, slightly crumpled, pure white. Large shrub: 1,80 m
- Rhododendron Polarnarcht, flowering at the end of May at the beginning of June, large bouquets of intense purple flowers with almost black spots and stamens with white tips. 1,40 m
- Rhododendron Rasputin, flowering at the end of May at the beginning of June, large flowers with wavy petals, mauve with a dark purple macula, with silvery stamens. 1,80 m
- Rhododendron Red Jack, flowering in early June, wavy ruby red petals. Large shrub: 1,80 m
- Rhododendron Rocket, flowering in early May, large flowers with ruffled petals, coral pink with scarlet spots. 1,50 m
- Rhododendron Wilgen's ruby, flowering mid-May, cherry red with dark purple flecks. 1,20 to 1,50 m
- Rhododendron Wonderland, flowering mid-May, fragrant flowers, pink flower buds then pure white spotted with green. 1,50 m
- Rhododendron Catawbiense Grandiflorum, flowering mid-May, light lilac mauve with a silver smudge. Large shrub: 1,80 m
- Dwarf Rhododendron Dora Amateis, early flowering mid-April, pale pink flowers in pure white buds. 1 m
- Dwarf Rhododendron Lavandula, flowering mid-April, parma-pink with garnet spots. 1 m
- Family : Ericaceae
- Category : shrub
- Foliage : evergreen
- Soil : acid
- Earth to use : heath earth/compost/peat
- Enemies : Otiorhynchus
Expédition & livraison
How does the delivery work?
- As soon as you place your order your plants are selected
- Each order is processed individually.
- Plants are packed, staked and labeled.
- Packaging is carefully implemented to avoid any problems.
- Packages are ready to be shipped.
Our delivery methods
Shipping of our plants throughout Europe (except overseas and islands).